Travel & Accommodations
Entries | Events |
Georgia Tech Campus Rec Center
750 Ferst Drive
Atlanta, GA 30318
Click the map for driving directions!
Take the 10th Street Exit on I-85/I-75 (they're the same
in downtown Atlanta) and drive west (away from the tall buildings).
Turn left on Hemphill, and when that dead ends, veer right
onto Ferst Drive. The CRC will be on your right at the top
of the hill, and there is visitor parking if you follow Ferst
around on your left.
Hotel group rates provided by Tournament Housing Services.
Please click the above logo for hotel bookings.
1. Vortex Bar & Grill. (878 Peachtree St.)
Definitely best burger place in town. May not be too great
for a group but you may get lucky.
2. Fellini's Pizza (several locations, 1991 Howell Mill Rd.
2809 Peachtree Rd.)
Excellent pizza joint. Probably a best bet for a large
3. Eat's. (600 Ponce De Leon Ave)
Great jerk chicken and pasta place. Hole in a wall type
place. They only open until 10PM.
4. Figo Pasta (several locations, 1210 Howell Mill Rd.)
Good pasta place. Open only til 10pm.
5. Little Azio (600 Bellemeade Ave NW)
6. Spaghetti Factory (249 Ponce De Leon Ave NE)
Quick Hitters (Lunch or Snacks close
to the Pool)
1. Firehouse Sub (507 10th Street)
2. City Cafe Diner (507 10th Street)
3. Tin Drum Asian Cafe (88 5th Street NW)
4. 5th St. Ribs (88 5th Street NW)
5. Moe's Southwest Grill (88 5th Street NW)
6. Jersey Mike's Sub (1000 Northside Drive NW)
7. Rocky Mountain Pizza (1005 Hemphill Ave NW)
8. Einstein Bagels (1789 Howell Mill Road NW)
Other Restaurant Options